Tuesday, 24 December 2013

L'Occitane - Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gel | Review

Hello

I do like to carry a hand cream around with me to save them from getting dry after washing. My Mum gave me this as part of my birthday present (I think) and it is the perfect size for a handbag.

 
Verbena to me is a unisex fragrance that smells primarily of lemons. This hand cream also contains thyme and mint to cool and moisturise.

As this is a cross between an cream and gel it absorbs quickly with no residue left behind, just silky smooth hands.

This is the third fragrance family that I have used from L'Occitane and definitely my favourite as the scent is quite subtle and not overpowering.

The size that I have is the tiny 10ml which I can't find on their website, but the 75ml is £14 from L'Occitane's website.

Are you a fan of L'Occitane?