Tuesday, 31 December 2013

January Wishlist

Hello

January


1. Illamasqua S.O.P.H.I.E blush - Illamasqua £18
2. Anna Sui Minnie Mouse nail polish in Pink - ASOS £15
3. Tom Ford lipstick in True Coral - Selfridges £36
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful - Tarte $26

1. I am yet to try any of Illamasqua's blushers, and the S.O.P.H.I.E charity is so close to my heart, so it would be rude not to right? From the picture it kinda looks like NARS Orgasm which I love.

2. How sweet is the Anna Sui collection really? I want it all! Especially the nail polishes, and I thought this looked a lovely shade for every day wear.

3. £36. For a lipstick. Just look at it though! It really is no wonder I can't pay my loan off if I am lusting after £36 lipsticks. £36.

4. Oh Tarte, hurry up and get to the UK. I have heard so many good things about the Amazonian Clay blushers I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on them.