Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Avon - Zebra Nail Wraps | Review

Hello

I don't tend to venture much into the world of nail art, mainly because I am so unartistic and it just looks like a child has done it! This is when nail wraps come in.


This set of nail wraps from Avon contains 18 stickers affixed to a clear backing sheet. The clear sheet is handy when trying to gauge what size sticker that you need for a particular nail. You simply peel off which one you want and press it on to the nail, trying to get as close as you can to your cuticle.

After you have stuck it on, trim the excess and then file down the wrap so that you haven't got anything overhanging from your nail. It says in the instructions to not add a topcoat as they simply peel back off. I only read that after I had put my topcoat on, so it doesn't do any harm.


These cost £8 for 18 wraps which is quite expensive, but I personally wouldn't have a full set of nails done with them so they should last me a long time. Avon always have offers on so I didn't pay full price for these anyway. They come in 10 designs and are available here.