Sunday, 3 November 2013

The Weekly Ramble #26

Hello

The weekly face:


This week has absolutely flown, we did a little bit of Christmas shopping on Monday, my friend gave me the vague request of "face stuff" which was fun trying to interpret.

On Wednesday we went to Chiquitos for date night. We try to go out on or around payday and have some "us time". I'm as guilty as anybody for ignoring James and playing on my phone once getting home from work so this gives me an excuse to get dolled up for something. Next month we are hoping to go to Chester Zoo!

Thursday, of course, was Halloween. I'm not really one for going to parties and whatnot so we stayed home, watched The Crow and waited for the trick or treaters to arrive. Seeing as not a single one came we managed to eat a considerable amount of Maoam.

On Saturday I helped out in my mums shop, which is quite tiring as it is non stop as people are starting to buy their Christmas things. 

Today I am off to La Tasca with my friend Rachel, we always end up eating to much and then spending too much in the Trafford Centre. Oops.

Hope you have had a lovely week!