Thursday, 28 November 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss - Uncaged Tigress | Review and Swatches #BBBBeautyBox II

Hello

So, I made myself late for work one morning so I could order the BBB Beauty Box II, which if you are unfamiliar is Jane's Beauty Box, this is the second one that has been released so hopefully there will be more. 

Here is a peep of what is in the box:



Today I will be talking about the Rouge Bunny Rouge lipgloss that was included, in the shade Uncaged Tigress.

I will say straight off that I am not a huge lipgloss lover, my hair sticks to them and I am generally not ladylike enough to pull them off.


How gorgeous is the colour, perfect for the colder months. The colour isn't as bold on the lips as in the tube, it is such a wearable shade.


This lipgloss applies like a dream and doesn't feel overly sticky or heavy on the lips. Uncaged Tigress is available from here for £19.22 which is quite expensive for a lipgloss in my opinion, but I do love it which has totally suprised me.

Have you tried anything from Rouge Bunny Rouge?