Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - In Love With Ginger | Review and Swatches

Hello

First off to clear up some confusion, this is listed on Rimmel's website as "In Love With A Ginger" but on the actual packaging it is just "In Love With Ginger". This confused me loads when trying to google it, I kept getting bizarre Ron Weasley fan sites popping up. I'm not even joking.


Anyhoo, onto the actual lipstick. I bought this because I wanted an orange toned red that wasn't too orange, and I have been impressed with other Rimmel lipsticks.

This is the first of the moisture renew range that I have tried and I am impressed, the formula feels very soft and hydrating on the lips, but not as soft as a Revlon lip butter I would say.



The colour does tend to cling to dry patches so make sure you have prepped properly first as it makes a huge difference. The main problem with this is that the "fragrance" is really synthetic and not pleasant.


Pros: gorgeous colour, moisturising, reasonable price (£6.49), 20 available shades
Cons: the smell

Have you tried any of the Moisture Renew range?
Here is your daily dose of Karl: