Thursday, 21 November 2013

Lush - Snowman Bathbomb

Hello

Winter is well and truly on its way, I can't believe I am driving home in the dark already!

I love a nice hot bubblebath at any time of the year, but especially during the colder months, there is something so comforting about just chilling for an hour (or two!) in a lovely bath.


This little fella was picked up for my by my wonderful Mumma and I couldn't wait to use him. As mentioned on the label, he smells like the Butterball bathbomb. He was quite a slow fizzer and not overpowering scent wise. The scent was relaxing and calming and as the bomb contains oil, made my skin feel lovely and soft. The water turned a pale pink after he had fizzed out, so no scrubbing the bath after you are done!
 

For £2.50 I think this is a great little stocking filler that would be greatly appreciated.