Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Lush - Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Hello

I can't believe we are in November already, it will soon be Christmas hohoho! Yes, I am one of those people.

Today I will be sharing something that always gets me in a festive mood, Snow Fairy from Lush.



My Mum actually picked this up for me a couple of weeks a go, what a good egg. They have changed the packaging this year to the pink label, I personally think it looked better with the classic Lush black and white but that is my only complaint.

Now, this is possibly the most sickly sweet concoction I have ever used, I love it. It smells of candyfloss, bubblegum and pear drops. When you squeeze it out it is shimmery and iridescent, as it has glitter particles suspended in the formula, but once you've rinsed off it goes so you won't resemble a discoball (unfortunately).

The 250g bottle is £6.85 and lasts a long time with one person using it. I seem to have a bit of a Snow Fairy thief in my house though, James I am looking at you. As it is Vegan friendly it is suitable for everybody!

What is your favourite Christmas offering from Lush this year?

Here is your daily dose of Karl: