Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Empties #3

Hello

Is it just me that finds it satisfying to completely use up a product? The latest five are:
  • Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish
  • Caudalie - Beauty Elixir
  • Bioderma - Sebium H2O micelle solution
  • Nina Ricci - Les Belles de Ricci - Liberty Fizz perfume
  • Avon - Eternal Magic perfume

Eternal Magic perfume: I mainly just used this for going to work when I didn't want to use one of my more expensive perfumes. It was light and inoffensive but not particularly long wearing, but what do you expect for under £10?
Repurchase: possibly, although I think this has been discontinued.


Les Belles de Ricci Liberty Fizz perfume: I am so sad to see this run out, it has been my favourite perfume since being about 12, and they don't make it any more. I actually wore this on my wedding day I love it that much.
Repurchase: definitely.

Sebium H20 micelle solution: I never thought I would manage to use 500ml of makeup remover, how wrong I was. This is very gentle for a first cleanse and doesn't sting the eyes. Full review here.
Repurchase: probably, although I fancy seeing what other micelle solutions are out there.


Beauty Elixir: It took me a while to really "get" this, as using it throughout the day really did nothing for me. I used as a toner and found that it made my skin feel really fresh and lovely. Full review here.
Repurchase: unlikely, purely because of the price. 


Cleanse and Polish: I use this as my morning cleanse, and it feels very soothing and calming on my skin. I find that it helps to clear up any spots by using this with a muslin cloth or a flannel. Full review here.
Repurchase: already have!