Saturday, 30 November 2013

December Wishlist

Hello

Basic


1. Bourjois Exclusif Blusher - Boots £7.99
2. Bombardino Bathbomb - Lush £2.50
3. Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar - Lush £4.95
4. Benefit Sugarbomb Blusher - Debenhams £23.50

1. I love a good "personalised" beauty product. The idea behind this is that it reacts to the pH levels and the shade turns to your perfect shade. It is a cream to powder formula which Bourjois do so well. *hint hint Santa*

2. Look at that face! I love all of the Lush Christmas offerings this year and I can't wait to try this little fella.

3. I have only tried a couple of massage bars from Lush, and I love the look of this little fairy. Snow Fairy is one of my favourite Lush scents and you can't beat a good sparkle.

4. Since being addicted to my Hervana blusher, I think Sugarbomb could be a welcome edition to my collection. I like blushes where you combine the colours together for a pop on the cheeks.