Thursday, 7 November 2013

Bathery - Sweet Pea Bathbomb

Hello

My name is Kayleigh and I'm a bath-a-holic.


I am a regular attendee of Treacle Market in Macclesfield and on one such day we ambled down a cobbled street following our noses.

Upon entering Bathery, you are hit with lots of lovely different fragrances. I had a good mooch around and eventually settled on the Sweet Pea bathbomb.

It was quite a slow fizzer when I dropped it into my bath, and the scent was not overpowering. It smells exactly like sweet pea flowers, not synthetic smelling at all. 


I would say that this is more sophisticated than other bath bombs I have used so would be perfect as a stocking filler for a mum or grandma. I thoroughly enjoyed using it and for £2 I don't think you can go wrong.

Bathery stock a whole selection of soaps and bathbombs, if you fancy taking a peep at their website.

Here is your daily dose of Karl: