Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Barry M Limited Edition Summer Nail Paint in Pink | Review and Swatches

Hello

I know what you're thinking, a Summer nail varnish when it's December next week. I don't tend to stick to seasonal trends, I just wear what makes me happy, and what better way than a pop of pink to brighten up the grey dreary days eh?

I received this as a free gift from Boots as part of an offer and I was a bit unsure at first, I'm not really a neon pink kinda girl. I popped it on my toes at first to give it a whirl, and was quite surprised to find that it dried to a matte finish. It says nowhere on the bottle/website that it is matte so that was a pleasant find.

I used three coats to cover my nails in the above image, but two would have done fine. The dry time is really fast and it doesn't streak on application. This lasts a standard 5 days on me. For £3.99 I think that this is a great polish.

Here is your daily dose of Karl: