Sunday, 6 October 2013

The Weekly Ramble #22

Hello

The weekly face:
I can't believe how tired I look in that picture! That's what a day of the M6 does to you.

This week I have had my flu jab (the joys of working in a hospital), got a bit further on with my Christmas shopping and went to visit James' family yesterday.

I have been using my new skincare regime for about 2 weeks now and I can already see how much better it is. It also feels really soft and supple. I have been using Cleanse and Polish in the mornings, followed by Caudalie Beauty Elixir and then using SBC to moisturise. In the evenings I have been using a (miraculous) balm cleanser from Botanics followed by the toner from the same range, I then use SBC again in the evenings.

Christmas wise I am sorted for my Dad, James and most of the female family members (not Mums though). I have a few ideas but nothing 100% - any ideas greatly welcomed. More relevant to you lovely lot is that I have started buying a few bits for #BloggerSecretSanta yipee!

Yesterday, it took us about 3 hours to get to James' mum and dads, it only usually takes half that time! Anyway, when we got there we went out for some pub lunch (yum yum) and I got to see his brother's house for the first time. It always tires me out all of that motorway so think today will just be a day for relaxing (and a bit of ironing sadly.)