Thursday, 17 October 2013

OPI - Nail Envy

Hello

Today I am going to be sharing with you what I use to keep my nails in tip top condition. The Nail Envy from OPI is supposed to be used as follows:

  • 2 coats on your first application (you can then apply colour as normal if you wish)
  • 1 coat every other day after your first application
  • a week after starting the process, remove everything and start again
I will be honest, I rarely ever do the whole process, mainly because I forget or am just generally quite lazy at the moment. I just tend to use 2 coats on the first day and then remove once my colour starts to chip.


Once applied it leaves a glossy finish on the nails, but I have heard other people say that it chips really quickly. I personally haven't had this problem but maybe something to consider.

Mine is from QVC as part of a set with the Avoplex Oil (review here) and costs £19.50 as opposed to buying it on its own for £18.80 from a department store.

The bottle lasts a long time and I have recommended to many a friend who have all been impressed with it.

No picture of Karl today I'm afraid, he's being a very naughty bunny and won't be still for long enough ^.^