Thursday, 31 October 2013

November Wishlist

Hello

Basic
  1. Luxury Lush Pud - Lush £3.40
  2. Baby Lips Electro in Oh! Orange - Maybelline $3.99
  3. Benefit Rockateur Boxed Blusher - Debenhams £23.50
  4. Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt - The Body Shop £8.00
1. I usually end up with most of the Christmas releases from Lush, and this year looks to be no different. They normally have a bath bomb called "Lil' Lush Pud" but this year they have the luxury version. Swanky.

2. I really want all of the Electro Baby Lips but this one looks to be a winner for me. I really hope we get the Electro range over in the UK but I have a friend who is going to (hopefully) be picking this up for me.

3. Ahh Benefit Boxed Blushers, the price is totally unjustifiable, but I want it anyway. I love the two that I already have (Coralista and Hervana) and this would make a nice addition to my little collection.

4. Possibly one of the most blogged about ranges recently, the Honeymania collection from The Body Shop. I love honey and anything you can chuck in a bath, so this looks perfect!