Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Nails Inc - New Burlington Place | Review and Swatches

Hello

I have recently been trying to find the perfect nail polish for Autumn/Winter and thought before I went out and bought something new I would have a look at what I already had.



New Burlington Place is a shimmery bronzy red colour so perfect for the cooler months. In some lights it does also look pink which I personally love.



Application was very smooth and dried quickly. I do like the chunkier lids that Nails Inc have as I find it easy to use.

New Burlington Place lasts a standard 5 days on me, but is stubborn to come off because of the glitter particles.

As with all Nails Inc this is £11, although I do believe you can sometimes get hold of this in TK Maxx for cheaper.

What is your favourite Nails Inc shade? Do you think they are worth the money?


Here is your daily dose of Karl: