Thursday, 24 October 2013

MAC - Costa Chic Lipstick

Hello

Do you ever have one of those days when you just feel like you deserve a treat? I do, all of the time, and that is how Costa Chic from MAC ended up in my ever expanding collection.



Usually I do a lot of researching (read: looking at blogs) before I buy any MAC lipsticks as they are quite expensive, but with Costa Chic I just swatched it instore and bam, I was entering my PIN number.


Costa Chic is a "Frost" finish and is described by MAC as a "frosty light coral". This is the first Frost finish I have tried from MAC and I love it. Frost makes me immediately think glittery and cool rather than vibrant and shimmery so perhaps not the best description.


The wear time is a standard 3 to 4 hours on me, so not particularly long wearing.

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?

Here we have Karl in a strop after having his cage cleaned: