Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Empties #2

Hello

Since starting my blog I have been making a conscious effort to use up opened products instead of getting bored and moving on to the next thing in my stash! I have recently used up: 
  • Possibility - Raspberry Pavlova shower gel/shampoo/bubblebath
  • Avon - Soft Pink bubble bath
  • Lush - Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon
  • Clinique - Superfine Liner for Brows in 03 Deep Brown
  • Kleenex - Shine Absorbing Sheets

This 3 in 1 shower gel/shampoo/bubblebath from Possibility is quite frankly, horrendous. I picked it up from the Pound Shop because it was pink and looked vaguely like Philosophy. It doesn't smell like raspberries in the slightest, just quite a strong chemically smell. It foamed quite well though. The smell was that bad I ended up mixing it with the Soft Pink to use it up.
Repurchase: Definitely not. 


I have used quite a few Avon bubble baths in my time as I tend to pick them up when they are on offer. This one is quite mild and girly smelling and foams really well. It says on Avon's website that it is £4 for 500ml which I wouldn't personally pay, but think it is worth it when it's on offer.
Repurchase: Probably.

Ahh Yuzu and Cocoa, quickly becoming a firm favourite of mine. One thing I love about Lush is they don't use unnecessary packaging. The downside is that I don't have a proper picture for you! I did a full review on this a while back here if you are interested. I've used about 4 of these now so I would definitely recommend!
Repurchase: Definitely.


I love this Clinique brow liner, I have been using it pretty much every day since I got married (over 4 years!) as I just love the definition it gives. Again there is a full review here including swatches etc.
Repurchase: Definitely.


These Kleenex shine absorbing sheets were given to me by my sister-in-law and they are super handy to have on a night out. I am oily/combination anyway so these are amazing! You just press the sheet onto your skin and it removes excess oil. It is kinda gross to see how much is transferred but they certainly do the job.
Repurchase: Definitely.