Saturday, 5 October 2013

Debenhams Haul

Hello

If you are a regular reader you will know that Shopcade sent me a £150 Debenhams voucher for my "Back to School" outfit. I thought I would share with you what I bought with my voucher, and some other bits and bobs that I picked up.

Strangely, half was from Henry Holland and half from Red Herring. This wasn't intentional but I just love what they both have out at the moment.

Panda Dress - Henry Holland

 Bunny T-Shirt - Henry Holland(*)



Bunny Jumper - Henry Holland(*)


Heart Skater Dress - Henry Holland(*)


Black Prom Dress - Red Herring(*)


Black Daisy Skater Dress - Red Herring(*)


Butterfly Dress - Red Herring


Black Jumper - Red Herring(*)


I think I got some gorgeous pieces and can't wait to start styling them up!

Thanks again Shopcade!