Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Benefit - Hervana Boxed Blusher

Hello

I received the Hervana blusher for my birthday, but I like to try things out properly before reviewing them.



This is the second boxed blusher that I have and I don't see it being my last!



I like the fact that within the box you get a brush and a mirror. For OCD purposes they stack really well together on my dressing table.



When swirled together it creates quite a baby pink colour, which isn't overly shimmery. I had major issues trying to picture of it swatched on my hand, for some reason it kept making my hand look really dark.


As you can see below, it gives a nice girly pink flush to the cheeks:



The Hervana blusher will set you back £23.50 which is totally extortionate but I love it.

What blushers do you recommend? Are you a fan of Benefit?

Here we have Karl being generally adorable: