Sunday, 22 September 2013

The Weekly Ramble #20

Hello

The weekly face:

I can't believe this is my 20th ramble, it has really flown. This week has been on the quiet side, but I finished 2 assignments for my NVQ and my tutor was really pleased with what I submitted.

I also bought some new boots, they are knee high and black with a bit of a tassel affair going on, not 100% sure about the tassel.

Other than the new boots the spending ban is going really well, I haven't bought anything for myself that wasn't essential - wahoo!

I love Autumn, all the best TV programs come back on! This week I have been watching New Girl, Homeland and Body of Proof. I love getting home from work, throwing my pyjamas on and curling up on the couch.

Today I am off ice-skating, slightly nervous that I am going to break my leg as I am so clumsy!