Monday, 30 September 2013

October Wishlist

Hello

Hmm, I'm sensing a theme with this months picks! My skin has been playing up no end, but after a thorough read of Caroline Hiron's blog I now have a plan! It is already starting to look a lot better but in no way perfect. Anyway, onto my picks:


Basic
  1. Dr Jart BB Cream £12 from Boots
  2. Burt's Bees Deep Pore Scrub £10.99 from Boots
  3. Korres Sage and Salicylic Gel £11.70 from Debenhams
  4. Hydraluron £24.99 from Boots
 
1. Every BB cream I have tried has been a bit of a dud but I have high hopes for this one. I have read so many positive reviews so fingers crossed. Ever the optimist eh?
 
2. My current scrub of choice is about to run out (Lush Ocean Salt) and I quite fancy a change. I haven't tried much from Burt's Bees but my mother swears by it. 
 
3. This gel is supposedly amazing for oily skin, with the salicylic acid working on dead skin cells and the sage reduces the appearance of blemishes.
 
4. Ahh, Hydraluron, I'm sure everyone who has an interest in skincare has heard of this by now. This is a serum designed to improve "surface roughness", which I'm assuming means will work wonders on my bumpy forehead!