Thursday, 26 September 2013

MUA - Lip Liners

Hello

Until very recently I haven't used lip liner, apart from one unfortunate incident when I was 13. As you can see, each one comes with its own sharpener built into the lid.



There are a total of 4 lip liners from MUA, the three I have and a berry shade.



The formula is very soft and easy to apply, even if you haven't got the steadiest hand. The one that I have used most is Red Drama. I tend to use it with the Apocolips lip lacquers as I find that they feather without a liner.


 
L-R: Red Drama, Pink Me Up, Softly Lined

These are a grand total of £1 each from Superdrug. I haven't used any other lip liners so I can't compare but they last all day and are easy to use.

What lip liners do you recommend?

Here we have Karl demanding nuggets: