Thursday, 12 September 2013

MAC - In For a Treat

Hello

As today is my birthday, I thought I should have something really pretty for today's post. I bought "In For a Treat" by MAC from Cheshire Oaks, which if you are unfamiliar is a shopping outlet village. This was from The Cosmetic Company and was £15.20, instead of the RRP of £21.50.
 

I couldn't find this in any shop when the Baking Beauties collection was released so I am surprised that they had loads of them there! In For a Treat is a Pearlmatte face powder which I had never heard of, I bought it because it was pretty.




When swirled together this creates a very subtle peach shimmer. As said previously I hadn't heard/used of a Pearlmatte powder before but on me it works like a highlighter. It is very subtle and doesn't show your pores which is a huge bonus.



All in all I think this is a very pretty product, but not 100% necessary if you have something similar.

Here we have Karl being king of the castle: