Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Lush - Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon

Hello

When the weather starts to turn that little bit chillier, I don't think you can beat coming home to a nice hot bubble bath.


Now, the "bubbleroon" was a new concept for me but I liked the smell of it and thought I would give it a whirl. It smells kind of citrusy and also quite warm if you know what I mean. To get the bubbleroon to foam you have to crumble it under running water.

As you can see it turns the water a vague orangey colour while it is bubbling away. I only tend to use half per bath because a) I like to get my money's worth, and b) half makes more than enough bubbles.


The bubbles also don't disappear after 5 minutes which I find the to be the case with cheaper bubble baths. As this is packed with shea butter and coconut oil, it won't dry your skin while you relax. I found that my skin was soft and moisturised when I got out of the bath.

For one Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon it is £3.25. If you are a fan of Lush then I think you will enjoy this.

Here we have Karl trying to distract me from writing this post: