Tuesday, 3 September 2013

L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Golden Ivory

Hello

After asking on Twitter for foundation recommendations this was a resounding winner:



I have never tried any foundations from L'Oreal before and I am so impressed. The shade that I have is Golden Ivory which makes me chuckle, I have never been "golden" in all my life.



There are 12 shades in this range so there may not be something to suit everyone, but the pale end of the spectrum is great.

No base at all

With L'Oreal True Match
In the above photos I am only wearing concealer on the panda eyes, mascara and have drawn my eyebrows on, oh and the first one I'm wearing lipstick.

To apply I just use a foundation blush and keep buffing it in, which doesn't take too long. One applied it doesn't cake or need touching up throughout the day.

This is £9.99 from Boots which I don't think is too steep for 30g.

Have you ever used any foundations from L'Oreal?

Here we have Karl not really getting the idea of posing: