Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Bee Beautiful - Handmade Beauty Products

Hello

I was recently introduced to Bee Beautiful by my Mum, as she knows I like bathbombs and soaps, especially if they are handmade! I bought a selection of miniature bath bombs and soaps.




The bathbomb flavours were (L-R): Chocolate, Honeysuckle, Raspberry Ripple, After Eight and Rhubarb and Custard. The soaps are Apple and Lemon.

I will be honest, from little bathbombs I wasn't expecting a lot of fizz or fragrance. I am pleased to say that I was wrong ^.^





As you can see from the above, some of the bombs had bits of flowers in which I personally think adds that little bit extra. I was worried that since I had bought literally a mixed bag of scents that one or two would overpower the others, but that didn't happen either. They all blended together to make a very relaxing scent. These bathbombs are filled with essential oils, almond oils and honey moisturiser. This made the bath water very soft and soothing.

I have just been perusing their website and now have a wishlist as long as my arm, thanks Mum! The prices are so reasonable and they do a whole host of bath and general beauty products, including shampoo bars which are an excellent idea as there is no packaging.

Here we have Karl being naughty: