Sunday, 25 August 2013

The Weekly Ramble #16

Hello


The weekly face:

I am still struggling so much with being tired, I think they have given me a duff B12 injection.

On Monday James and I went to the Trafford Centre to pick out my anniversary present, it is so beautiful I can't wait to open it (officially). I also had a horrendous panic attack while we were there which is so unlike me. It was so horrible and I'm so glad I don't have them regularly.

This week has been really good exercise wise, I have been to the gym 4 times which is my weekly goal. I try to do 2 weights sessions and 2 cardio sessions a week as this works best for me.

Today we are off to the Treacle Market in Macclesfield which is always a good day out. We always end up with so much food though, it's so hard to resist as everything looks so fresh and lovely.

Spending ban update: going well but bought 3 lip liners (only £1 each though!)

Have a good (extended!) weekend.