Sunday, 18 August 2013

The Weekly Ramble #15

Hello

The weekly face:

So this week I have been off work, the logic behind this was so that I could sort out the absolute jungle of a garden but I am not gardening in the rain!

As it is our wedding anniversary on the 28th I have been trying to come up with ideas for James' present. I have come up with 4 things so far so I think I am doing quite well.

As the weather has been rubbish I have been playing on my DS a lot, and have completed Professor Layton and the Last Spectre, go me!

I have also read "The Lake House" by James Patterson and quite enjoyed it. His Alex Cross novels are easily my favourites though.

On Thursday I went to Cheshire Oaks with the folks, it was soooo busy but I got a sneaky purchase! If any of you are followers on Twitter/Instagram, I did wear the tiara. In public.

Hope you have had a great week