Thursday, 8 August 2013

The Sunshine Award

Hello

I'm a very happy bunny because Karen of tiny bird heart  has nominated me for The Sunshine Award! As an avid reader of Karen's blog I was so surprised to see my name up there. Go check out her blog, she has some fantastic posts and a cute little guinea pig called Panda.




The rules of the Sunshine Award are:


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you = Done!

2. Post the award logo on your blog

3. Nominate 5 blogs that you love

4. Share seven facts about yourself
Seven Facts About Me

 

1. I have been a vegetarian since I was 7 years old.

 

2. I have 5 tattoos and 11 piercings.


3. I own over 50 pairs of shoes.

 

4. I am amazing at mini-golf (not tooting my own trumpet lol).

 

5. I love shoes/clothes/accessories with animals on them.



 

6. I have pernicious anaemia.


7. I got married at 19.



So there we have it, seven facts about me!





My Nominations



I would love to hear seven random facts about:
Hayley from Tea Party Beauty
Rosie from Rosie Alexandra
Kylie from Lazy to lovely
El from Little Red



I hope you guys do this as I love finding out more about my fave bloggers!