Thursday, 29 August 2013

Soap and Glory - Hand Maid

Hello

In all honesty I bought this to bump my Boots order to over £20 to qualify for free delivery. When it arrived I just chucked it in my handbag and didn't give it a second thought.



I do have quite a few of the anti bacterial hand gels dotted about; one on my bedside table and one at work etc, but this is the only one that doesn't have that antiseptic hospital smell. Hooray! It smells like your usual Soap and Glory range.


They are ideal to have around if you use public transport or don't always have access to a sink as you just need to blob a bit on your hand and rub it in.

This doesn't dry out your hands or leave them feeling like they have a residue on them. It also kills 99% of bacteria.

For £2.50 for 50ml I really don't think you can go wrong.

Here we have Karl cleaning his hands: