Saturday, 31 August 2013

September Wishlist

Hello

This month I have been lusting after:
 
Basic

1) Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray £21.50 for 125ml from Boots
2) Honey by Marc Jacobs £50 for 50ml from Debenhams
3) Laura Geller Brighten Blush £22 for 1.8g from QVC
4) GlamGlow Super Mud Face Mask £45 for 34g from Selfridges

1) I really wish that I could rock the "just come from the beach" look, but my hair is far too fine for any sort of style to hold really. I think this may be my answer!

2) I love all of the Marc Jacobs perfumes, especially Dot. Honey really reminds me of Dot but is fresher and lighter I would say.

3) Laura Geller is a brand that I am yet to try from but her products always appeal to me - just look at the colours in that blusher.

4) During August my skin has been playing up so badly, I quite fancy seeing if this mask from GlamGlow could sort it out.

What have you been lusting after recently?