Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Maybelline Babylips

Hello

I'm sure you've all heard of the Maybelline Babylips by now due to the insane amount of hype surrounding them. When I first heard that they were coming to the UK I literally did a little dance.





Naturally I had to buy all 6. As you can see from the above there are 3 tinted and 3 clear.

The 3 clear ones are "Intense Care" which is the yellow one and doesn't really smell of anything. "Mint Fresh" is the green one and, you guessed it, smells like mint but not in a synthetic way. The blue one is "Hydrate" and smells like sweets!


The three tinted ones are "Pink Punch" which is the pink one, and smells of sherberty sweets. The purple one is "Peach Kiss" and smells of fizzy peaches. Finally the orange one is "Cherry Me" and smells like super sweet synthetic cherries.



Top: Pink Punch, Middle: Peach Kiss, Bottom: Cherry Me.
On the lips they feel hydrating and nourishing. My personal favourite is the Cherry Me, purely for the scent I think. All in all for £2.99 each I don't think you can go wrong with these.

Have you tried any of the Babylips? What did you think of them?

Here we have Karl trying to figure out which one his treat is under: