Tuesday, 27 August 2013

MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

Hello

On one of my many jaunts to the Trafford Centre I purchased the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick from MAC.



I have swatched this countless times before thinking "it's just too in your face for me", but I am trying to be more bold with my makeup choices so thought why not. 

I would describe this as the perfect Barbie pink which is true to how it looks in the bullet. I find this to be longwearing and not drying on the lips. This is the first Satin finish I have used before from MAC and I am really impressed.



A massive bonus for me is that the full cost of this (less VAT) goes to the MAC AIDS fund which helps people all over the world with AIDS.

For £15 I do find this to be a bit steep, but you do need to treat yourself now and again. I also wish that this wasn't limited edition.

Here is Karl having a well deserved rest: