Thursday, 15 August 2013

Bomb Cosmetics - Rhubarb Rainbow Soap

Hello

I had a lovely surprise recently when James came home with a bar of Rhubarb Rainbow Soap for me. I have used a few things from Bomb Cosmetics before but absolutely years ago when I was first getting into girly sort of things.



The first thing that you notice on taking out of the bag, it smells absolutely divine, like rhubarb and custard sweets (my favourite!). I use this in the shower as I am more of a liquid soap kinda girl for my hands. I just pop on a pair of exfoliating gloves and lather this up with my hands. I always feel super squeaky clean after using this.

The one thing that I'm not so keen on is the fact the smell doesn't last very long afterwards, it sort of fades to that general soapy smell (like Grandmas).

I love the fact that the design goes all the way through and isn't just printed on top of the soap.

Just had a quick mooch on the website and it is £2.49 for a bar of Rhubarb Rainbow. I think that is quite a good price as it is quite sizeable and will last a long time.

Here we have Karl playing with his wrapping paper instead of his actual present: