Thursday, 22 August 2013

Barry M - Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polishes

Hello

Today I am going to be sharing with you 3 of my most used nail polishes this Summer.



The three polishes that I have from the Gelly range by Barry M are Greenberry, Lychee and Satsuma.


I originally bought Satsuma because I wanted a nice orange shade for Summer, and as you don't need a top coat this made it even more appealing to me. I tend to wear Satsuma on my toes for a little pop of colour.

I have been alternating between Lychee and Greenberry on my fingers. Lychee is quite a sophisticated nude which is perfect for looking professional in meetings and at work in general.

Greenberry is much more vibrant and a fun shade I would say. I don't really own many green/turquoise polishes so this was a welcome edition.

All of the shades are opaque in two coats and as mentioned previously don't need a top coat.


These retail for £3.99 from Boots and they have a total of 18 shades so there should be something for everyone.

Have you ever tried any of the Barry M Gelly polishes? What is your favourite shade?

Here we have Karl looking mischevious: