Saturday, 31 August 2013

Back to School Outfit with Shopcade

Hello

I recently did an #OOTD post on an outfit which would be perfect if you are just going back to college/uni.


Unfortunately I don't have a close up of the print on my dress but it is made up of lots of tiny daisies.

I have recently discovered an App called Shopcade which I use all the time on my phone, for making wishlists on the go. They also have a website here. If you are unfamiliar it is a wishlist app but you get alerts if anything on your "Want" list goes on offer. I do fear that this may be very bad for my bank balance, but hey ho you only live once!

I have made a wishlist of piece similar to the above if any of you would like to "shop my look" as it were.



I think that my absolute favourite piece is the bag, I have wanted a black satchel for so long and think it would work so well with my style.

Please note that this post is my entry to win £150 at a Shopcade retailer. I have not been paid for this feature.