Sunday, 7 July 2013

The Weekly Ramble #9

Hello

The weekly face:
I can't believe how fast this week has gone - it has literally whizzed by. I have been so good going to the gym and exercising this week so feeling rather proud of myself. I'm still a bit wary of doing weights on a bar because of my Dermal but think I will try to get back into the swing of that next week. My Dermal is healing very nicely and isn't sore at all now, had so many compliments on it too which makes me a happy bunny.

I mentioned last week that I got a few cheeky things from Boots including a new foundation. I'm always dubious trying new bases because my skin is such a pain for reacting to things and going a funny colour, but so far I can say nothing but good things about it. Hopefully there will be a full review in the next week or so, but was definitely love at first application. Yes that is easily the cheesiest sentence I have ever typed.

On Friday my friend from work and I took a stroll out on our lunch break to a little cafe near the hospital for some homemade ice-cream which was absolutely delicious. You have to take advantage of these opportunities especially living in the North West where is can be Summer for a grand total of 1 day. They've said there's going to be a heatwave for the next two weeks though so fingers crossed!

Also this week I have finished my latest book, When the Wind Blows by James Patterson, which I struggled to get in to but enjoyed it once it kicked in properly. Luther has also started back this week which is good as it's one of my favourite TV shows - if you haven't seen it then I think it's on BBC iPlayer to catch up.


We went to the gym this morning and I'm off to La Tasca in the Trafford Centre for lunch but other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day in the sunshine.

Love

Kayleigh x