Sunday, 28 July 2013

The Weekly Ramble #12

Hello

The weekly face:


This week I have just been mainly quite busy with work as usual so had a few quiet evenings in, just relaxing and watching a lot of the Big Bang Theory.

Pretty gutted that it was the last episode of Luther this week - hope they make another series but I have read somewhere that Idris Elba doesn't want to. Boo!

The main event for me this week was going to the evening reception of a wedding on Friday. I love weddings! It was such a good night and seemed like everyone was having a great time.

I am also currently struggling so much while waiting for my B12 injection, hence my sleepy face in the above photo!

I have also made the executive decision to get back into my structured training routine as I'm just being a bit lazy at the moment and can't seem to face going to the gym.