Tuesday, 30 July 2013

The Skincare Tag

Hello 


The lovely Sophie from that's what sophie said has tagged me to have a go at doing the skincare tag! I used to be a huge skincare junkie and would only use expensive products - how times change!

  1. Describe your skincare routine in five words.
Basic, budget, lightweight-textures, quick, easy.
 
2. What is your skin type?
Combination/oily.

3. What is your favourite skincare product?
I think at the moment it has to be the La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo (review here)




4. Top blemish zapper?
The REN Clearcalm3 mask - really reduces redness and soreness.

 
5. Face wipes... Yay or nay?

Definitely nay - a quick sweep of Bioderma is a winner for me!
  
6. Toner... Yay or nay?
Yay - I find toners so refreshing before applying moisturiser.



7. High-end skincare or high-end makeup?

 Hmm neither really for me, but if I could afford to then I would say high-end makeup. High-end skincare really messed my skin up a few years ago and I'm so wary of it now.
 

8. You're in a French pharmacy and can only buy one item, what would it be?
You've got to top up on Bioderma while you're there haven't you!

 
9. Top skincare tip?

Don't pick your spots! And drink lots of water, really really helps me when my face is congested.


For this, I tag:

All of my lovely subscribers, if you do it please leave me a link or send it to me on Twitter