Tuesday, 16 July 2013

The Beauty Parlour

Hello

Today I am going to share with you two products from a brand that is quite new to me - The Beauty Parlour. The two products that I have from them are the "Mentha Lip Balm" and "Soften It Up!" hand lotion.



I received these as part of my birthday present from my sister-in-law last year, she did me a "Beauty Box" type thing - it was amazing!

The lip balm caught my eye first, as I'm sure by now you will know that I love any sort of lip product. I didn't read it just popped it on my lips and then wondered why, 10 minutes later, I was tingling and felt the urge to pout. The Beauty Parlour describe this as "With 2% Peppermint. Put some zing into your lips with this luscious lip balm combining high gloss, incredible moisture and long lasting minty freshness." which I totally agree with. 

Next up we have the hand cream which smells lovely and is really softening on the skin. I like to pop this on overnight with a pair of those gloves (you know what I mean) and wake up with really nourished feeling hands. On the website it is described as "For hard working hands that need a touch of pampering... Our non greasy hydrating hand lotion is enriched with Macadamia Nut Oil and natural Apricot Kernel Oil to help condition and reveal silky soft hands. Warning - will drastically increase being kissed on the hand when being greeted by a young gentleman!"

Top: Hand Cream, Bottom: Lip Balm

I really enjoy using these two from The Beauty Parlour and can't wait to try more, they are available in Superdrug although I can't find them on the website.

Have you ever tried anything from The Beauty Parlour?

Don't do it Karl!:



Love

Kayleigh x