Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Soap and Glory - Sugar Crush

Hello



The Sugar Crush Body Scrub from Soap and Glory is quickly becoming one of my favourite exfoliators. When you first open it you are hit with the gorgeous scent, which reminds me of chocolate limes yum yum.

The ingredients include smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains which results in quite chunky exfoliating bits if you know what I mean. As it is quite a big pot (300ml) you don't need to be worrying about using it up too quickly so I personally just grab a big handful and get to scrubbing. I find it to be perfect for the tops of my arms where I get weird little bumpy things, the first time I used this they had all but gone.

Just had a quick peep on the Boots website and this is £8 for 300ml which I think is okay. I got mine in a gift for Christmas but I would definitely purchase it for myself.

All in all if you like Soap and Glory products I'm sure you will like this, it doesn't have the classic scent but I think I may actually prefer this.

Here is Karl having a lie down after a long hard day of being a legend:


What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?

Love

Kayleigh x