Thursday, 11 July 2013

Soap and Glory - Smoothie Star

Hello


First of all apologies for the Soap and Glory overload this week. The reason that I wanted to share this with you guys is because it's perfect for the gorgeous weather we've been having.

Now, I'm not particularly loyal when it comes to moisturising my body, I tend to grab the first one out of my moisturiser basket (yes that is a thing in my house) but when it is hot and you can't be bothered waiting for a heavy butter or cream to sink in and dry then this is absolutely perfect.

Soap and Glory refer to this as a "Deep Moisture Body Milk" which describes it to a tee. It absorbs straight away and is more of a liquid than a butter. It contains almond, cocoa, yoghurt, oat and honey which I will say sounds like some sort of breakfast concoction and makes me hungry every time I get a whiff of it. The scent lasts so well throughout the day and I tend to put an extra application on my pins if I'm wearing a dress or skirt and by the end of the day they still look moisturised and smell delightful.

For 500ml it costs £10 which is standard for Soap and Glory products. Again this was a gift but would happily buy again.

Here we have Karl having a good ol' nosey at something:

Love

Kayleigh x