Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Lush Ocean Salt

Hello




Ocean Salt from Lush is one of my go to face scrubs in the Summer. The weather just makes my skin go nuts and this is one of the many things that I use to sort it out.

This is my third pot of Ocean Salt which is unusual for me as I like to try new things, but if it ain't broke..

It is described on the pot as "lashings of fine sea salt to scrub and clean, organic limes to brighten and avocado butter to soften your skin". It is really scrubby and feels like it is working, and sorts my oily skin out in no time. It sort of smells like a cocktail which I personally like but may be something to consider.

It is £12.95 for the 120g tub, but this does last a long time. I don't mind paying for a good product that I know will work, especially from Lush as they are vegetarian friendly!

Here we have Karl having a wash: