Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Clarins Crystal Balm - Crystal Rose

Hello

I did it. I caved.



The shade that I went for was Crystal Rose, which is the one that first caught my interest.

I was so excited to receive this in the post, feels like I've had my eye on it for months now. This is my first purchase from Clarins as I tend to stick to low end products. Once I opened it I thought it was so beautiful and sleek with its gold packaging. Anyway, enough gushing. Onto the actual product:



The lipstick/balm feels really comfortable on the lips and very moisturising. I did find it hard to apply well because the colour is only down the middle of the bullet which is a bit strange to use unless you use a lip brush.


I would say the wear time is about 2 to 3 hours which is okay for a balmy product. It also smells delicious - like raspberry ripple.

All in all I'm glad I got this Crystal Balm from Clarins, my only gripe being the application traumas. Not ideal to be reapplying throughout the day really.

This is currently £18 at John Lewis which I know is a lot for essentially a coloured lip balm but it is good to treat yourself occasionally. The shade that is currently appealing to me is Crystal Berry.


Here we have Karl looking like a proper tubster, just deciding to have a chill on the landing:

Love

Kayleigh x