Wednesday, 31 July 2013

August Wishlist

Hello

This month I have been lusting after: Basic
1) Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms - £2.99 each from Boots
2) Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Mascara - £24.50 from Selfridges
3) Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - £20.00 from Debenhams
4) Benefit Hervana Blush - £23.50 from Debenhams

1) Yes I am straight on the Baby Lips bandwagon, amazing what a bit of hype can do to a girl. Getting excited about a lip balm, totally want all 6 too woops.

2) I have never used anything from Yves Saint Laurent, but this mascara looks absolutely amazing. £24.50 though, ouch.

3) My Mineral Veil has just ran out, absolutely love this and would repurchase every time. So soft and has a blurring effect for any imperfections.

4) I have only ever tried Coralista from Benefit's blusher range, and I think Hervana should be my next one. Just look how pretty it is!