Sunday, 30 June 2013

The Weekly Ramble #8

Hello

The weekly face:



I swear I do own more than this one dress! Just always seem to be wearing it in photos :x.

This week has been quite a quiet one again, mainly involving watching a few films in the evenings. Sometimes you can't beat getting home from work and just sticking a DVD on.

Tuesday also marked James and I being together for 7 years which is insane how fast it has gone.

Friday was easily the busiest day this week, I popped out of work on my lunch and got a dermal piercing on my back. It was quite painful but it's really cute and I will get a picture up for when it heals which apparently can be 1 to 3 months! Ouch.

After work on Friday we tootled off to the Trafford Centre with my mum and dad. I love going to the Trafford Centre as everything is in one place and you've got everything you could ever want. We had a nice meal before heading off for a round of mini golf, which I won! Yippee! A compulsory Boots visit was of course in order and I may have made a few sneaky purchases. I also bought my sister-in-law-almost's birthday present so feeling quite organised as that is only in August!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend

Kayleigh x