Sunday, 23 June 2013

The Weekly Ramble #7

Hello

The weekly face:


The eagle-eyed ones amongst you will notice that I have cheated and used the same picture from yesterday's post - my face just isn't co-operating today!

I've had quite a quiet week this week with the main excitement being that I bought my HIM tickets on Wednesday! So excited to see them even if their new album is a total let down.

On Friday we went to see my Dad as I had him some cupcakes made. I wanted them for his birthday last week but the lady that makes them was away and no ones cakes are as good as hers yum yum. He is motorbike mad so I had some lemon sponge ones with lemon cream icing and pictures of motorbikes on them - he loved them yay!

Had a very chilled day on Saturday, got most of the housework done and then read a couple of books. Yes a couple, I tend to have 2 or 3 on the go at once and finished two of them yesterday.

Next week should be a bit more exciting, I'm going visiting another Trust on Wednesday for work, and on Friday we are going to the Trafford Centre for some food, shopping and (most importantly!) mini golf!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love

Kayleigh x