Sunday, 2 June 2013

The Weekly Ramble #4

Hello


The weekly face: 


This week has been rather traumatic for me, Karl had to go to the vets on Tuesday to have his back molars filed down. This is about the 5th or 6th time that he has had it done and it really stresses me out because anaesthetic is so dangerous for tiny bunnies. Thankfully he is fine now and back to his happy little self running about trying to trip me up! Just need to get him chewing on both sides now but no idea how to enforce that one!

It also feels like it has been a really long week at work even with the Bank Holiday, which I don't understand at all. I always feel drained after having my injection and this week has been no exception, been in bed for 8pm most evenings zzz.

The spending ban is going rather well, I'm making myself write everything down which is a pain in the backside but hey ho! It seems to be working so far, for example I bought the Collection 2000 concealer (£1.99) instead of my usual Clinique one (£17.00!!!) as it is on it's last legs. Haven't tried the Collection one yet but I will keep you updated!

On Saturday we went to visit James' parents as we haven't seen them in a while. The morning was eventful as we had to take six bags of books down with us, bet the neighbors were wondering what on earth we were doing! As the drive takes about 2 hours I had a bit of a kip and left James to the chauffeuring!

When we actually got there the weather was glorious! I now have one sunburnt shoulder, sigh! We also went to the Avoncroft museum and finished off the day with a couple of games of Cranium which I had never played before but it was actually really good.

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!

Love
Kayleigh x