On Saturday the lovely Lauren at http://laurenemma.blog.com/ which literally made my day as I really never thought that anyone would ever read my witterings.
If you are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award the rules are:
- Each nominee should answer 11 questions from the person who nominated them
- Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post
- Tell them about their nomination
- No tag backs
- What was your last splurge on? My last big splurge was buying my car, but on a slightly smaller scale my new Fiorelli handbag (I have an addiction.)
- What beauty product do you regret buying, and why? I think my Clarisonic as it really just doesn't agree with my face :(
- What are your favourite blogs to read? I like to read absolutely anything, as long as the person writing it clearly has a passion for what they are talking about.
- What posts do you prefer, fashion, beauty or lifestyle? A close call between beauty or lifestyle, but I would say beauty (by a whisker)
- Who is your style inspiration? Not technically a real person, but Jessica Day from New Girl (half school child, half grandmother)
- Made in Chelsea or TOWIE? I don't watch either, I'm one of those oddballs that don't watch "reality" TV or soaps :O
- What is your summer must have? I know it says one but I'm choosing a few - huge sunglasses, a good book, a pretty tea dress and a good book.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? I would open an animal sanctuary, or maybe just a rabbit sanctuary and make sure that they are all looked after!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would live in Paris, I tend to go there a lot on my holidays and I just love it.
- What is your favourite season? Autumn always does it for me, not too warm or cold and I like seeing the trees turning amber and losing their leaves.
- Do you have any guilty pleasures? If so what is it? My main one is just slobbing about in my PJs playing MMORPGs - not very cool and not very girly ;)
The lovely blogs that I am nominating:
My questions to you:
- What is your desert island skincare/beauty product?
- If money were no object, what would you buy?
- Do you have any tattoos? If so what of?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the biggest letdown product you have ever used?
- What motivated you to start your own blog?
- If there was one person (past or present) that you could hang out for a day, who would it be and why?
- What sort of music are you in to? Or favourite band/singer?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Would you rather watch a film or read a book?
Once you have done your posts either leave me the link in the comments box or put the link on Twitter so I can have a nosey!