Tuesday, 11 June 2013

The Liebster Award

Hello

On Saturday the lovely Lauren at http://laurenemma.blog.com/ which literally made my day as I really never thought that anyone would ever read my witterings.



If you are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award the rules are:


  • Each nominee should answer 11 questions from the person who nominated them
  • Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post
  • Tell them about their nomination 
  • No tag backs
My questions from Lauren:


  • What was your last splurge on? My last big splurge was buying my car, but on a slightly smaller scale my new Fiorelli handbag (I have an addiction.)
  • What beauty product do you regret buying, and why? I think my Clarisonic as it really just doesn't agree with my face :(

  • What are your favourite blogs to read? I like to read absolutely anything, as long as the person writing it clearly has a passion for what they are talking about.

  • What posts do you prefer, fashion, beauty or lifestyle? A close call between beauty or lifestyle, but I would say beauty (by a whisker)

  • Who is your style inspiration? Not technically a real person, but Jessica Day from New Girl (half school child, half grandmother)

  • Made in Chelsea or TOWIE? I don't watch either, I'm one of those oddballs that don't watch "reality" TV or soaps :O
  • What is your summer must have? I know it says one but I'm choosing a few - huge sunglasses, a good book, a pretty tea dress and a good book.
  • What would you do if you won the lottery? I would open an animal sanctuary, or maybe just a rabbit sanctuary and make sure that they are all looked after!

  • If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would live in Paris, I tend to go there a lot on my holidays and I just love it.

  • What is your favourite season? Autumn always does it for me, not too warm or cold and I like seeing the trees turning amber and losing their leaves.
  • Do you have any guilty pleasures? If so what is it? My main one is just slobbing about in my PJs playing MMORPGs - not very cool and not very girly ;)

The lovely blogs that I am nominating:



My questions to you:


  • What is your desert island skincare/beauty product?
  • If money were no object, what would you buy?
  • Do you have any tattoos? If so what of?
  • What is your dream job?
  • What is the biggest letdown product you have ever used?
  • What motivated you to start your own blog?
  • If there was one person (past or present) that you could hang out for a day, who would it be and why?
  • What sort of music are you in to? Or favourite band/singer?
  • What are you most proud of?
  • What is your favourite TV show?
  • Would you rather watch a film or read a book?

Once you have done your posts either leave me the link in the comments box or put the link on Twitter so I can have a nosey!

Love
Kayleigh x